I am so glad you found me!
I have done a few things in my life. Made some big mistakes, had some amazing wins and learned a lot. Raising three amazing kids to adulthood has been one of my greatest accomplishments, but also one of my biggest challenges. I know how hard it is to balance it all.
I have taught yoga since 2002 (over 3500 hours of classes!) to a crazy variety of people! From the tiniest of humans with their moms in mommy and me classes, to folks in assisting living and nursing homes. I have trained to provide trauma-informed yoga classes, so everyone can participate and feel welcome and safe.
We did this crazy thing and bought a restaurant in 2013. My husband Steve and I, spent a few years providing locally sourced, whole foods meals from our little spot in Alma, Wisconsin! Now, I want to teach everyone to be able to cook quick and easy foods.
Oh, and taxes, finances and accounting? Well, I have done a few tax returns over the years. I have also taught folks to budget, set up businesses and get rid of debt.
If you are ready to figure out how to make life a little simpler, join me on the journey! Ready?
I have learned some stuff….
Fitness and Wellness Education and Experience
- E-RYT-200 Yoga Teacher-Yoga Alliance- 2006
- RYS-200 Yoga School- Yoga Alliance- 2014
- Health Coach- Institute for Integrative Nutrition- 2015
- Pn1 Coach- Precision Nutrition- 2015
- ISSA Personal Trainer- 2016
- Firefly International- Trauma Informed Yoga Certified- 2016
Business and Accounting Education and Experience
- BS-Accounting- Winona State University, Winona, MN- 1987
- MBA- Western Governor’s University- 2008
- CPA- Licensed in Wisconsin- 2014
- Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach-2019
- EdD-Adult and online education- Walden University-2020 (if all goes as planned)
Spend 20 minutes with me!! FOR FREE!! Let’s discover how to help you create your best life with a 20 minute discovery call!